Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own and develop safety features that will provide our members, and the community at large, with the information, guidance and tools they need to keep themselves safe and each other safe. This role sits on our Trust & Safety team.
Note this role can also be based in San Francisco or Palo Alto, CA.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the Tinder Safety Education and Tools roadmap
- Own the prioritization, design, and delivery of user-facing features to improve member safety
- Engage externally with specialists and members of the Tinder community
- Work with adjacent teams, such as Marketing, Member Experience, Creative, Trust & Safety teams to craft educational strategies
- Review and promote community guidelines to foster an inclusive safe environment
- Build wireframes, product requirements, and other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback
- Gather and evaluate customer research and data analysis
What You Bring:
- You possess experience with Web, Android and iOS platforms and a deep knowledge of user behavior
- You are passionate about crafting consumer products with experience building them
- You have the ability to structure problem-solving approaches and to bring multiple solutions to solving complex problems
- Excessively empathy and curiosity to learn about safety problems they themselves have not experienced
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision
- Experience working on a full-cycle product roadmap from inception to launch
- Conviction to be an advocate for the Tinder user’s safety
- Background in Trust & Safety preferred, but not required
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.