We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with exceptional creative and analytical skills and a user-centric consumer product approach to take on an exciting and impactful role to help our members make meaningful connections. This product manager will help drive and innovate on our Core Experience and lead our Interaction workstream, partnering with designers, researchers, data scientists and engineers to redefine the way that our users connect with one another and build deeper, more meaningful connections. All of this in pursuit of helping our users find a relationship worth deleting the app for.
- Help craft the strategic vision and own, manage and execute the roadmap for new product features and optimizations for the Interaction Team within the Core Experience Group.
- Lead the ideation, design, technical development and launch of innovative products.
- Partner closely with cross functional stakeholders, including but not limited to Design, Research, Engineering, and Analytics leaders to build and deliver world-class products.
- Clearly communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across the organization from partner teams to executives.
- Define metrics and analyze test results to inform the success of products and features shipped.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager owning consumer facing products driving strategy, roadmap, metrics and execution.
- Demonstrated track record of product execution and impactful feature delivery with the ability to lead and influence teams.
- Data-driven decision making. You have experience constructing A/B tests, using data to make decisions and inform priorities.
- Clear written and verbal communication. You clearly communicate product strategy and requirements into specs and roadmaps. You can speak to people at all levels and disciplines within the organization.
- Experience working directly with user research to define qualitative explorations and research roadmaps.
- Experience working on design-heavy, mobile first consumer products.
- Highly energetic and proactive with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong product sense and user empathy with familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Enjoy making sense of chaos, continuously learning and working with a diverse group of builders, entrepreneurs, creators and all around great people.
- Entrepreneurial at heart, thrive in an ever evolving fast paced start-up environment and your passion is evident in your work.
- Natural ability to make things happen and get stuff done. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to communicate effectively, persuade others and influence outcomes.
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail.
- Great sense of humor and positive outlook on life . . . we laugh a lot!
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.