Tinder is on a mission to change the world by bringing people together and facilitating millions of connections that otherwise might not have been possible. With tens of millions of users and an expansive global presence, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to handle interview scheduling.
In this role you will:
- Schedule and coordinate all phone and zoom interviews
- Support and Partner with Recruiters to provide high quality experience to candidates throughout recruitment process.
- Maintain an efficient process at all stages of the interview process.
We're looking for:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and navigate sensitive information with tact.
- Solutions oriented and able to prioritize responsibilities to work efficiently.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system. Lever a plus
- Organized and detail oriented in a fast paced work environment.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Desire and ability to work collaboratively in a small group dynamic.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.