We are looking for a talented project manager to work with and manage a multi-disciplinary team focused on building a compelling product that helps users find love and meaningful connections. This role plays a pivotal role in planning and releasing new projects, managing tasks and resources, and interfacing across the team, departments and organization.
- Define and lead a continuous improvement process focused on planning, managing project tasks, assigning resources, creating timelines and driving execution.
- Manage and execute releases through collaboration with Product, Dev and QA at all stages: inception, design, development, testing, deployment.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across departments, disciplines, groups and leadership. Establish effective communication and reporting channels.
- Coordinate and lead sprints, retrospectives and daily stand-up meetings. Manage the sprint board and map dependencies between project tasks.
- Work with product owners to manage backlog and prioritize new requests.
- Lead project planning, resource management and estimations. Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Experience working on design-heavy, mobile first consumer products.
- 4+ years of Project Management experience in operational excellence and process improvement methodologies.
- Experience planning and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, scrappy environment with minimal guidance.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and integrate new information and requirements into plans and schedules seamlessly.
- Strong knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Demonstrated track record of project execution with the ability to lead and influence teams.
- A common sense approach to agility that is focused on efficiency and better outcomes irrespective of methodologies, practices or processes.
- Highly energetic and proactive with strong leadership skills.
- Enjoys making sense of chaos, continuously learning and working with a diverse group of great people.
- Natural ability to make things happen and get stuff done. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Ability to identify and gather the right level of information and data to effectively prioritize tasks, projects and resources.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to communicate effectively, lead others and influence outcomes.
- Dependable and reliable with clear thinking and attention to detail.
- Great sense of humor and positive outlook on life :)
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.