Match boasts more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating business. Simply put, we change lives.
In this effort of providing the best dating experience, Match is launching a new brand dedicated to a specific category of users. We are looking for an experienced, talented product manager to help us make this new product the best of its category.
In this role you will report to the senior product manager and work with cross-functional teams of developers, designer, marketing and analytics to build products from conception to launch in a fast-paced environment.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will be a champion of our customers, making sure we are not losing sight of who we are building the product for
- You will assist the Senior Product Manager in defining and prioritizing the product strategy and roadmap
- You will gather and write requirements for features for multiple platforms (web, apps, CRM); groom the requirements and collaborate with the engineers to implement
- You will partner with data science to launch A/B experiments, understand the nuances of our customer behavior, and generate testable insights
- You will analyze data and provide recommendations / insights that can be turned into actionable recommendations
- You will clearly present your product vision and recommendations to executives and key stakeholders
- You will stay up to date with industry trends, competitor features and strategies
We could be a match if:
- You have passion for building great products and an interest in the dating space
- You have 2+ years of product management experience building and launching mobile products
- You have experience creating and implementing A/B tests using a hypothesis driven approach
- You have a proven track record of successful collaboration with engineering, design and analytics teams
- You have strong attention to detail and ability to think strategically
- You can communicate effectively with executive management
- You have experience with subscription businesses or consumer facing e-commerce products
- Ideally you have experience with functionally complex social products preferred
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.