We are looking for a Product Designer to join our Match design team.
At Match, we believe there is a better way to date and to meet your match. This is a unique opportunity to join a lean team working to make a real impact in one of the most vital and personal aspects of people's lives.
As a designer on our team, you will use full stack product design skills in collaboration with Product Managers, analysts, and engineers to create, validate and implement innovative solutions to the problems of singles looking to find love in the complex and ever-evolving landscape of dating.
We’re based in Dallas, TX. However, we are open to a remote position for a qualified candidate who can travel periodically to Dallas (when safe to do so).
How you’ll make an impact:
- You’ll lead projects across the entire product lifecycle. You’ll work with product managers, engineers and other stakeholders to deliver end to end UX solutions
- You will use insights about user needs, motivations, and behaviors to create human-centered solutions that translate into impactful results
- You will work autonomously and have ownership over your work. You will be responsible for the quality of design deliverables
- You will conduct user research, validate concepts with end-users and stakeholders, and turn insights into value-adding features and actionable deliverables
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touch points
- You will use excellent communication skills to share your work with product partners, design peers and leadership
- You will facilitate meetings to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- You will work with your design teammates and design leadership to refine the design process and culture
What we're looking for:
- A strong portfolio of product design, showing an excellent sense of UX best practices, typography, layout, and general design principles.
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop, etc.)
- Proficiency with at least a couple modern design tools (Figma, Sketch, Framer, Principle, etc.), and an eagerness to learn new ones
- Understanding of mobile/web standards, accessibility and UX best practices
- Self-starter attitude with excitement to work in a fast paced, low ego environment
- Strong time management and prioritization skills Excellent written and verbal skills
- Passionate about emerging technology & design trends, and help other designers understand potential pitfalls and opportunities of design systems
What’s the team like?
- As part of our team, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to work like a tech startup while impacting a global brand with millions of members.
- Be your whole self, we’re not that corporate!
- Flexible hours — We like work/life balance and we understand when stuff comes up.
- You’ll lead projects across the entire product lifecycle and deliver end to end UX solutions.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.