Hello! We are +1 labs, an innovation and R&D team within Match Group (mtch.com).
We're constantly trying to reimagine human connection by embracing new technologies, anticipating changes in the global digital zeitgeist, and unlocking new and exciting ways to bring people together.
Our team incubates new and promising ideas while working with other Match Group brands like Tinder, Hinge, Match and others to empower innovation across our portfolio of products.
This is a chance to make a real impact on how millions of people connect and form meaningful relationships across the world.
We’re based in Dallas, TX. However, we are open to considering a remote office for a qualified candidate who can travel periodically to Dallas (when safe to do so).
What you'll do:
- Partner with PMs, engineers and stakeholders to ideate, validate and implement innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Create wireframes, flowcharts, visual mock-ups, and prototypes to realize new features and product experiences
- Incorporate behavioral analytics and concept testing into your design process
- Analyze and adopt best practices, via articles and best-in-class app examples
- Iterate on design based on feedback from team members, stakeholders and users
- Contribute to and maintain a growing design system
What we're looking for:
- A strong portfolio of product design, showing an excellent sense of typography, layout, and general design principles
- Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, Desktop, etc.)
- Proficiency with at least a couple modern design tools (Figma, Sketch, Framer, Principle, etc.), and an eagerness to learn new ones
- Understanding of mobile/web standards, accessibility and UX best practices
- Self-starter attitude with excitement to work in a fast paced, low ego environment
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Bonus Points if you have:
- Basic front end development skills or experience working with mobile engineers
- A future-forward perspective, informed by a fascination with technology and culture
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.