Match boasts more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating business. Simply put, we change lives.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the execution of online marketing campaigns (Display, Paid Search, Affiliate, and Social Media) to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will create, manage, and analyze online marketing campaigns across display, search, affiliates, and social media to ensure acquisition and conversion goals are met
- You will manage online marketing campaigns including A/B testing, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, creative testing, etc.
- You will research, collect, and analyze data, leverage internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for the online marketing campaigns
- You will generate and disseminate management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends
- You will manage relationships with third party bid management partners to effectively and efficiently allocate budget across search engines and terms to maintain performance success
- You will develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI
We could be a match if:
- You have an analytical mindset and relentless drive for performance to optimize our search marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- You have recently graduated with a quantitative degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, etc.
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.