Do you know Tinder, Meetic, Disons Demain, Match? That's us!
The Meetic Group is today the European leader in dating services and is present in 16 countries.
At the origin of more than 8 million couples, Meetic works to create the best user experience whether online, mobile or at the many events organised each week across Europe.
A company on a human scale, supported by the strength of an international group, our teams develop products with a strong social impact.
In recent years, Meetic has placed people and the environment at the center of its concerns through concrete actions: such as a green IT approach (reduction of servers, web eco-design, zero plastic...), assistance with teleworking equipment, 1 month of Second Parent leave, etc...
Take a look at our page: https://www.meetic-group.com/hr/
Match Group is looking for a Financial Systems Analyst reporting to our Match Groupe Europe controller within the Finance team. In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for current financial systems for multiple reporting entities
- Relay for all levels and all departments across Match Group (both domestic and international)
- Communication skills: collection of stakeholders’ needs, coordination of steering committees
- Key player in the implementation of our new ERP system (planning, execution, testing)
- Support provider to enhance business processes related to financials and ensure improvements over time
- Coordinator of external developers
Financial Systems Administrator
- Guarantor of the proper functioning of the tool
- Support and training provider to users of our existing and future systems (executives and end users)
- Daily administration (user creation, systems monitoring)
What we are looking for
- Accounting or Finance degree
- 5 years of accounting experience and experience working with accounting systems (implementation, report customizations, process flows)
- Experience with SQL and VBA
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Blackline (or similar systems) is a plus
- Fluent in French and English with excellent written and oral communication skills to a broad audience (e.g. executive management, staff, internal & external auditors, etc.)
- Superior analytical skills to investigate, research, and resolve problems (account reconciliations, reporting inconsistencies, system errors, etc.) using the internet, knowledge bases, and outside consultants
What we offer @Meetic
Enhance your knowledge through e-learning, conferences, etc.
Take advantage of spaces to collaborate and relax as well as outdoor spaces, all in the heart of Paris.
Sharing moments with colleagues: over a drink, at the Summer Party or during team building events
Operate in an international and multicultural environment where exchanges between entities are frequent.
Use our products free of charge thanks to the "Pass Ambassadeur".
To benefit from a competitive package consistent with the market
A first exchange on the phone with Maxime
A meeting with our Accounting Director and our Audit & Compliance Director Europe.
An interview with our Controller Europe ans our People Manager.
When you arrive, the People team and your new team will take care of organising your first few days.
Contract start: As soon as you are ready!
Location: Paris 75009 (Gare St Lazare, RER A Auber at our feet, Metro M3-7-8-9)
Regular remote working possible
Contract: CDI / Full Time
Meetic is an employer that respects equal opportunities and diversity