You will work closely with cross-functional partners to provide thought leadership, manage the business relationship, and set and execute initiatives to help the business make progress to diversity and inclusion goals. You will be the face of the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team to the Tinder, cascading DEI strategies, programs, and services to the business.
In this role you will:
- Business Partner: Serve as the first point of contact for employee inquiries, handling initial intake, and directing people to appropriate parties for fast and effective resolution. Develop and operationalize diversity and inclusion plans that enable clients and businesses to progress on goals.
- ERG Leadership and Mentorship: Provide strategic direction, mobilize membership, and evolve the operations of the company’s Employee Resource Groups to deliver value to employees, the business, and local communities.
- DE&I Learning Programs: Partner with the Talent Management team to coordinate, facilitate, and moderate org-wide events and forums that educate and build a community around inclusion. Develop, conduct and/or participate in specialized presentations and training as needed Manage DE&I learning budget.
- Data & Reporting: Develop and manage quarterly DE&I dashboard and report on key metrics, including ERG impact. Manage annual inclusion survey and subsequent efforts to drive action on opportunity areas. Assess the effectiveness of all DE&I programs and initiates.
- Communications: Support communications on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusiveness topics. Partner with Employer Branding teams to develop external-facing employer branding content and reinforce the employee value proposition.
- Recruiting Strategies: Partner with TA Team in the development of diverse recruitment strategies. Co-manage external partnerships that facilitate diverse pipelining opportunities to build a workforce that is representative of the world.
We're looking for:
- 5+ years' work experience; 2+ years in Diversity & Inclusion with strong intercultural competencies
- Ability to influence at all levels across the organization from the CEO, executive leadership team, department leaders, ERG leaders, and global cross-functional partners
- Must be a strong teammate, a strong mentor, and possess strong influencing skills
- Confident, low ego, composed, and passionate about building and maintaining positive relationships
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a positive results approach
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak and present internally at every level
- Understands and effectively handles complex group dynamics and ambiguity
- Excellent judgment
- Experience interpreting data and translating insights into strategies
- A Track record of building effective business partnerships in a consultative model and influencing others
- Experience effectively implementing talent initiatives, tools, and processes
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.