Tinder connects people. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
As the Director of Product, you will join an experienced team of Product leaders within the Growth group at Tinder. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, this role comes with the opportunity to spearhead the definition, development, launch, and maintenance of long term Growth Strategy for Tinder to enable experiences for millions of members globally.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the team’s long term vision with a systematic and analytical approach
- Create alignment with cross-functional partners: engineers, data scientists, designers.
- Set the team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Tinder's mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance.
- Deeply understand Tinder’s business and the metrics that impact the performance of the marketplace.
- Identify new opportunities and forge partnerships with other teams across Tinder by understanding their goals.
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- 8+ years of product management in a high growth consumer tech company.
- University degree, ideally with technical or business background or a mix of education and experience.
- Experience leading product or growth teams for consumer mobile apps and social networking businesses.
- A deep understanding of growth channels and how to problem solve to impact bottom line.
- A demonstrable history of successful data-heavy consumer product launches.
- Experience defining metrics and making product and strategic decisions based on A/B testing and/or qualitative feedback.
- Deliver QoQ results from your roadmap, and orchestrate adoption of new technologies, processes, and tools across the organizationProficiency in user experience, and user research methodologies.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays, an annual Learning + Development stipend, and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.