The Customer Experience Supervisor will be responsible for the day to day supervision of the Customer Experience team, and cross functional process within the department and company.
Match boasts more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating business. Simply put, we change lives.
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will be responsible for day to day performance and needs of CX team
- You will offer suggestions to management with ideas on how to improve employee morale and streamline processes.
- You will assist teams and managers in developing new initiatives and recommendations for change
- You will maintain in-depth working knowledge of the company’s brands, systems and processes
- You will develop communication and working relationships with other cross functional teams and processes
- You will assist in developing Customer Experience projects that bring our members’ views into the conversation across business lines.
We could be a match if:
- You have 4+ years of proven Team Lead or Supervisor experience with a focus on problems solving, troubleshooting and team building
- You have experience coaching, training and motivating others
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You can build positive relationships with both internal and external teams
- Ideally, you have a Bachelor's Degree
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.