The Corporate Communications Manager is responsible for hands-on media relations and will help communicate Match Group’s corporate narrative of creating connections and bringing communities closer together while working with cross-functional teams spread across various geographies.
Match Group, through its portfolio companies, is a leading provider of dating products available globally. Our portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, OkCupid, Hinge, PlentyOfFish, as well as a number of other brands, each designed to increase our users' likelihood of finding a meaningful connection.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will execute strategic communications campaigns, including developing messaging, drafting media materials and handling pitching/distribution across outlets
- You will oversee communications materials including briefing documents, fact sheets and briefing presentations
- You will draft press releases, blog posts and other corporate materials and conduct ongoing outreach and relationship-building with key media outlets and reporters
- You will manage and coordinate spokesperson training and messaging, build and maintain media lists, research documents and internal distribution of key media placements, coverage reports and impact metrics
- You will function as the first level of response for incoming media inquiries
We could be a match if:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a media relations or communications role, preferably a combination of agency and in-house
- You have the ability to work with teams across various time zones and regions
- You have a strong knowledge of the media landscape with relationships across key tech/business outlets
- You have superior research and written/oral communication skills and an ability to work under intense deadlines and extensive relationships across the media landscape
What's the team like?
- In this role you will work alongside communications professionals who are focused on Match Group’s brands
- With offices around the country, this position can be based in NYC, LA or SF
- The Corporate Communications Managers who succeed on this team are comfortable working independently and thrive in high-paced environments while having a strong attention to detail, as well as problem-solving and strategic thinking abilities
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.