Match boasts more dates, more relationships and more marriages than any other dating business. Simply put, we change lives.
We are looking for an experienced, talented associate marketing manager who will be responsible for the execution of online marketing campaigns (Display, Paid Search, Affiliate, and Social Media) to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth for this new brand.
- Create, manage, and analyze online marketing campaigns across display, search, affiliates, and social media to ensure acquisition and conversion goals are met
- Daily management of online marketing campaigns including A/B testing, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management, creative testing, etc.
- Research, collect, and analyze data, leverage internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for the online marketing campaigns
- Utilize bid management tools, data modeling, and testing to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Generate and disseminate management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends
- Manage relationships with third party bid management partners to effectively and efficiently allocate budget across search engines and terms to maintain performance success
- Collaborate with design team to develop new and iterative creative concepts, develop A/B test schedule, interpret results, and recommend next steps
- Develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI
We could be a match if:
- You have an analytical mindset and relentless drive for performance to optimize our search marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- You have a quantitative degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, etc. or equivalent experience
- You have knowledge of SEM, experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing and working
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel and some experience using Google AdWords, Yahoo Marketing Solutions, MS AdCenter, Facebook campaign management tools, third party ad serving tools, etc.
Why Match Group?
Our mission is simple – to help people find love and happiness!
We love our employees too – here are some examples how:
Annual training budget for each employee
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid Parental Leave
Happy Hours and Company events (they are all virtual now, but still a ton of fun!)
We value diversity at our company and will never discriminate based on someone’s race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.