- San Antonio, TX
- Lancaster, PA
- The Woodlands, TX
- Lake Worth, TX
- York, PA
- Brenham, TX
- Cleburne, TX
- Greenville, TX
- Harlingen, TX
- Kingston, NY
- Gordonville, TX
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Membership Specialist in Bridgeport, Texas.
What you'll do:
Join the sales team at an industry-leading outdoor hospitality company that caters to the RV community. Our company offers a robust collection of memberships for everyone from weekend campers to full-timers. As an on-site salesperson, it is crucial that you carry yourself in a manner that reflects our company values while providing expert product knowledge to existing and potential members.
This position is ideal for creative and innovative people who can take ownership of their sales office and prospecting practices. You will have weekly, monthly and annual sales targets paired with a generous commission and bonus structure. You will be provided with a cell phone, wireless internet (mifi), laptop, golf cart, company branded uniform apparel, complimentary membership, benefits (health, vision, dental, and life insurance), 401k, travel and expense reimbursement.
The ideal candidate is a driven sales professional who also understands the benefits and challenges of the different RV lifestyles. We connect with and understand our customer needs through a proven and intensive onboarding process.
Your job will include:
- Identify sales prospects prior to arrival using reservation reports.
- Reach out to your prospects by phone, email or in-person visits and build rapport.
- Assess the needs of your guests by asking probing questions and LISTENING for buying signals.
- Invite guests to a weekly sales seminar in which you give a detailed presentation and slide show (via phone, online and in person).
- Present products to those who have requested an appointment with you.
- Complete the sales process by making sure the customer understands the terms of the agreement and executing the contract.
- Remain in contact with all prospects and build a sales funnel with a focus on member referrals.
- Attend video conferences with your regional manager and peers.
- Continuously improve and evolve SKILLS, ATTITUDE, and KNOWLEDGE base.
- Order sales collateral, signage, office supplies and other items needed for your sales office to operate on a day-to-day basis.
- Attend park events and remain active within the park community.
- Work closely with other park staff to obtain leads.
- Work closely with park management to create a positive guest experience.
- Be a presence within the park and make sure all guests have access to you and be a part of the campground community!
Experience & skills you need:
- Sales experience required.
- Basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word programs, Google Drive, Email, and cloud-based software sales programs.
- Collaborative and detail-oriented. Enjoys working with energy and enthusiasm.
- Professional behavior and appearance.
- Excellent communicator on phone, via email, and in-person.
- Thrives in results-oriented sales environment.
- Self motivated and strong multi-tasker.
- This role may require a real estate license.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top