EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
In 2015 EPAM opened the Czech Republic IT delivery center in Prague, in the iconic City Tower in Pankrac. Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, is a growing source of innovation due to the increasing demand for software solutions and services in Central Europe. This new location will enable EPAM to more closely collaborate with clients in the region.
We have made many important decisions to align EPAM to the new global operating environment, including taking significant steps to ensure the safety and well-being of more than 45 000+ EPAMers, and to continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world . As result, the vast majority of EPAM's teams are working from home.
No less important is the safety, well-being, and experience of our applicants. Therefore, until further notice, all EPAM employment interviews will be conducted remotely. Our recruitment professionals and hiring managers are standing by to ensure a robust and engaging virtual candidate experience; we look forward to speaking with you.
The Software Architect is a primary member of the project leading team in EPAM and is responsible for the architecture design and implementation, understanding of architectural patterns to satisfy provided non-functional requirements, POC implementation. The Software Architect works together with the Business Owner, Product Owner, Business Analyst, Delivery Manager, Enterprise Architect, System Architect, Solution Architects, Technical Leads and implementation team to deliver the entire solution for the customer.
- 3+ years of experience on similar position
- Profound knowledge of enterprise integration patterns, software development patterns
- Understanding of event-driven architecture, messaging communication patterns, multi-threading, layered architectures, etc
- In-depth knowledge of at least one enterprise-level programming language (Java)
- Experience with PowerShell scripts, python scripts, familiarity with both Windows and Linux systems
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes
- Understanding of UX
- Familiarity with Google Cloud, Azure, AWS
- Knowledge of properties of frameworks written in different languages and how they are normally set up and deployed
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both verbal and written (B2)
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- English-speaking environment
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Comfortable modern offices in Prague 4 or remote work from any location in Czech Republic
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, paid sick days, paid days off for special occasions, meal vouchers, flexi pass, Prague city public transport annual coupon, multisport cards, contribution to pension fund, health insurance for family member)
- English language courses
- Czech language courses upon request
- Relocation assistance
- Rotation program - possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects within 30 countries
- Referral bonuses for recommended candidates
- Mobile Phone Tariff's program for managerial level candidates
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- Some of these benefits may be available only after you have passed your probationary period