EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer.
Our customer is a leading laboratory diagnostic device manufacturer. They build and sell liquid handling/diagnostic platforms.
We work with the customer on different fronts:
• Web/cloud applications
• Classic Windows desktop applications
• Cloud/Azure infrastructure integration
In this project, we work with a classic Windows desktop platform that controls the lab device itself. Imagine a Windows desktop connected via USB where you set up all the different parameters for the lab analysis experiments.
Also, the customer uses a setup service software on the Windows desktop platform that the service technicians and manufacturing engineers use to connect to the device.
Our stream will work on the desktop app with WPF and classic .NET stack. Also, we will create a modern frontend with Angular and an ASP.NET CORE backend to connect to the current Windows services from the existing platform, then package the whole thing up with Electron to be deployable on the Windows desktop.
We also have a stream that will work on low-level services, drivers that control the device itself and expose interfaces to the layers above. This stream will not work with any frontend, only hardcore C# development, platform-level development.
The cloud/web streams work with Angular frontend, ASP.NET Core backend, NoSQL DB azure native deployment. Applications include Instrument usage statistics, User group management, Configuration management, etc.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for implementing the ASP.NET CORE backend that will connect to the current windows services (DLLs, etc.) from the existing platform and then package the whole thing up with Electron to deploy on the Windows desktop
- Expertise in C#, ASP.NET CORE (.Net Web technologies)
- GraphQL (Non-REST) environment experience
- Excellent knowledge of .NET ecosystem, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Core 3.0
- Strong debugging skills
- Unit Testing CI/CD
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- Experience with GIT
- Good English command (B2+)
- Knowledge of Electron, classic .net platform experience is a plus
- ASP.NET Core, GraphQL, Electron
- Knowledge sharing within the community of 48,000+ industry's top professionals worldwide
- Outstanding career development opportunities with a transparent career path and a roadmap to accelerate your journey
- Various opportunities for self-development: hard & soft skills internal training courses, mentoring programs, and unlimited access to 8000+ LinkedIn Learning courses
- Free English classes with certified teachers
- Relocation opportunities within our offices in 35+ countries
- Bonuses for participating in the referral program
- Friendly team, enjoyable working environment, and flexible working schedule
- Medical & family care programs, wellness & fitness programs, corporate and social events
- EPAM Armenia is a team of 900+ talented innovators united by a passion for technology. In 2014, we opened our first office in Yerevan, and now we have a second engineering hub in Gyumri. We've built a continuously learning organization that helps its employees rapidly advance their careers. Here you will work with the world's industry leaders, support impactful projects using the latest technologies, collaborate with multi-national teams, and have access to a wide variety of development opportunities