EPAM isa leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. Weare committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture.Hereyou willcollaboratewithmulti-nationalteams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Java Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position's responsibilities and requirements.
About the Project
The ideal candidate in EPAM for a Senior Software Engineer position must be able to demonstrate at least 4 years of relevant working experience in, at least, 3 projects throughout the SDLC process responsible for designing, developing and supporting a team according to the customer needs.
EPAM is looking for a candidate able to contribute to his/her team up to the most recent quality standards, technologies and services and relevant development experience, including Modeling and Design skills, and expert knowledge of at least one technical area.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to help design/implement/support/enhance an ecosystem on premise in Kubernetes and AWS.
- 4+ years' experience in software design/development using Java programming language, Java8 or above version
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Experience with web services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with messaging/steam apps
- Must have work experience with Java frameworks like Spring Boot
- Candidate should have good understanding of Design Patterns and should be comfortable in writing unit tests using Junit/Testng or any related framework
- CI/CD practices (Gitlab)
- Able to create document design for a feature
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
- AWS experience (S3, EC2, EMR, KMS)
- Kafka experience
- Java applications performance analysis and optimization
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
- Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- English classes with a certified teacher
- Support for employee's initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
- Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more.)
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
- Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
- Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 30 days December bonus, 25% vacation bonus)
- Major medical expenses insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage. (For the employee and direct family members)
- 13 % employee savings fund, capped to the law limit
- Grocery coupons
- 12 vacations days plus 3 floating days
- Official Mexican holidays, plus 5 extra holidays (Maudry Thursday, Good Friday, November 2nd, December 24th & 31st)
- Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more
- By applying to our role, you are agreeing that your personal data may be used as in set out in EPAM's Privacy Notice and Policy