EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
EPAM IN HUNGARY
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world's leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies - which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We're always looking for talented teammates. Think you've got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer for our Budapest office to make the team even stronger.
- Develop new and modify existing mobile apps in accordance to ISO/IEEE/CMMI standards utilizing Swift and Objective-C programming languages, frameworks, development environments, software development methodologies, processes, techniques and quality planning methods
- Implement test and data driven development methodologies to deliver on essential software requirements (functions, performance, design constraints, attributes) and its external interfaces
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies
- Participate in code review, estimations and design sessions
- Communicate with designers and PO
- Create technical documentation including high-quality documentation of code
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with full stack iOS mobile development
- Expert knowledge of Swift
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience in working with REST API
- Experience with engineering practices like code review, unit testing, branching and etc
- Good communication skills and written English
- Expected to be self-managing, take technical responsibility for a feature, work without supervision and test the code thoroughly using test cases
- Knowledge of Git + Gitflow
- A good sense of structured and readable code
- Good understanding of Design Patterns (especially MVVM)
- Performance and memory profiling/optimization skills
- Ability to create UI in the code, good knowledge of autolayout
- Experience with Accessibility features implementation
- Experience with animations (view and core animation)
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs