EPAM isa leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. Weare committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture.Hereyou willcollaboratewithmulti-nationalteams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical and clever - a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Lead Java Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position's responsibilities and requirements.
- 6+ Years of professional software development experience
- Expert knowledge in Java (8+ versions)
- Proven track record of delivering high quality features to production
- Experience with Web Services (REST/SOAP)
- Significant knowledge of complex database concepts and ensures project teams are effectively employing appropriate database design patterns techniques
- Experience with Spring (MVC, Boot, Security)
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Redis
- Able to demonstrate strong work experience on analyzing algorithms likesearching,sorting, and other algorithms
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- AWS experience
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
- Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- English classes with a certified teacher
- Support for employee's initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
- Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more.)
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
- Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
- Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 30 days December bonus, 25% vacation bonus)
- Major medical expenses insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage. (For the employee and direct family members)
- 13 % employee savings fund, capped to the law limit
- Grocery coupons
- 12 vacations days plus 3 floating days
- Official Mexican holidays, plus 5 extra holidays (Maudry Thursday, Good Friday, November 2nd, December 24th & 31st)
- Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more
- By applying to our role, you are agreeing that your personal data may be used as in set out in EPAM's Privacy Notice (https://www.epam.com/applicant-privacy-notice) and Policy (https://www.epam.com/privacy-policy)
Currently we are working with one of the largest providers of reinsurance, insurance services in ther world.
The challenges we meet include development of low-latency, scalable and available distributed application services. Involvement in design and collaboration with business analyst, developers, and QA analysts.