"The Estée Lauder Companies has built an unrivaled portfolio of brands. Our products are sold all around the globe across the categories of skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care."
The Cosmetics Company Store is responsible for the promotion and sale of the various cosmetics products of The Estée Lauder Companies group.
We are looking for a motivated Sales employee who is willing to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
With your experience in retail and in the world of cosmetics, you will be responsible for the sales development of the store. You are dynamic and pro-active towards the customer and thanks to your professional advice you will stimulate the sales of our products and achieve or exceed the set sales targets.
You will give every customer the high-touch Estee Lauder Companies service and experience, your enthusiasm and passion will work contagiously to build, maintain and expand a loyal customer base.
As a "leader in prestige beauty", with a culture that values diversity, creativity and passion, we offer excellent training and development opportunities and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- You have 2-3 years of retail experience, preferably in the luxury segment
- You have a beauty background as a beautician or make-up artist
- Service expertise in a luxury/specialty environment: ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You're stress resistant and a real multitasker
- You are decisive, dynamic and proactive
- Ability to work retail hours including evenings, weekends and during special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge of languages: Dutch and English is a must. German and French is a plus
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-NL-LI-Roermond
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 2317196