Job Title: Webinar Co-ordinator (flexible hours)
Location: Remote working or from Ashridge or London office
Reports to: Head of Quality and Innovation, Operations
Pay: £12 per hour
Are you looking for a really interesting role for a few months while still being flexible on where and when you work? If you are confident, adaptable, calm under pressure, good with people and able to commit to an average of 20 hours a week for four months, this could be perfect for you. You will develop useful professional skills and be able to add ‘cutting edge technical facilitation for international corporates’ to your CV. We provide a fun, stimulating and supportive environment where full training is provided. Possibility to turn into a permenant career with EF but currently we are only offering freelance contracts.
We are looking to recruit a small pool of Webinar Co-ordinators (also known as Techncial Facilitators or Administrators) to support our virtual classes. Your role is to ensure these online courses run smoothly from a technical perspective, and to support Faculty in giving participants an excellent experience. This means you provide a friendly, reassuring presence during the session, address questions, troubleshoot and run technical features and platforms such as breakouts, polls, videos and mentimeters. Your goal is to ensure everyone can engage well, feel well looked-after, and focus on the learning.
Professional communication and attention to detail, all whilst remaining calm under pressure are pre-requisites to success. You will be working in a supportive and accomplished Operations Team and alongside great Faculty and Sales colleagues.
- Providing excellent technical facilitation for online programs.
- Working with faculty beforehand to prepare and rehearse the technical elements and suggesting, where appropriate, best practice features that may enhance the experience.
- Providing feedback to Faculty and Program Management post-program to contribute to wider learning and future improvements.
- Naturally organized, you have it all planned out, are efficient and on top of the details
- Great people skills and presence, you enjoy working confidently with senior clients and colleagues
- You are agile, tech-savvy and a quick learner.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Good wifi, PC/laptop and headphones
- Confident with technology; ideally Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Professional verbal communication
- Ideally, experience providing great customer service especially in a B2B environment
- Fluency in other languages is a merit, but not required
What we offer
- Training on Zoom and/or MicroSoft Teams and best practice Technical Facilitation
- £12 per hour, paid weekly
- Flexilibility; we will ask which sessions you can cover to suit your schedule, but once confirmed you must keep the commitment
Hult Ashridge Executive Education (providing leadership development training) is - together with EF Corporate Solutions (providing language learning solutions for companies and governments) - the B2B division of EF Education First. Our B2B division helps over 2,500 companies around the world to strengthen and enhance their leadership and communication abilities. For more information, have a look at https://www.hult.edu/en/executive-education/ and https://www.ef.com/wwen/corporate/
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we’re located in 600 offices and schools across 50 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences. Visit https://careers.ef.com
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about - we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, socio-economic background, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Applications should consist of a CV and brief cover letter, explaining why you think you are a suitab