EF Educational Tours is looking for a Web Content Manager to help drive the daily operations and KPIs of our public websites, including www.eftours.com and www.efexporeamerica.com. This position requires an individual with a special blend of technical savvy and passion for delivering cool marketing experiences on the web. This role is based in Cambridge, MA.
As part of the EF Educational Tours Marketing Team, you will play an important role in delivering targeted, dynamic website content to our customer base. You will help oversee business-critical strategies that include: optimizing website conversion rate; driving lead generation; creating campaign landing pages; and delivering personalized web experiences. Some of the tasks you’ll be in charge of include: implementing, tracking and measuring online marketing campaigns; landing page development; A/B testing; content management and personalization; and, of course, bringing your own innovative ideas to the table. Your job will require learning and using our marketing systems on a regular basis. Equally important is staying apprised of emerging technologies within the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree,
- 2+ years of experience in:
- Updating content and using personalization through an enterprise-level web content management system. Experience with Sitecore or other CMS platforms like Drupal, WordPress or Storyblok a plus.
- Creating landing pages with highly dynamic content. Experience with ion Interactive (Scribble Media) a plus.
- Crafting, executing, and reporting on A/B and multi-variate experiments.
- Expert in conversion tactics and optimizing lead generation pages.
- Comfortable analyzing and reporting on results. Can use data to tell a strong story for a broad audience—everyone from a designer, to a marketer, to the executive team.
- Strong cross functional skills, and ability to serve as the air traffic controller for web experimentation across multiple teams.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookups, Basic data validation, etc.).
- Knowledge of major marketing automation and CRM platforms a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, owning multiple projects at once.
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus.
Key applications you'll use
- Web platforms: Sitecore, ion Interactive (Scribble Media)
- Analytics platforms: Google Analytics, PowerBI experience is a plus
- Chat/bot: Drift
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS a plus
- Love digital marketing - you have a deep understanding of marketing principals and marketing related KPIs.
- A true tester at heart. You appreciate the insights that come from A/B and multivariate tests. You believe in the numbers and the science of “better.” Things don’t just improve; they’re tested to be measurably improved.
- Quick learner - you can learn as you go, seek out opportunities, and implement new knowledge quickly and easily.
- A storyteller - you are comfortable analyzing and reporting on campaign results, and are able to use data to tell a compelling story.
- Able to deploy landing pages for multiple domains, across multiple marketing campaigns, with the ability to report on the performance of those campaigns.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and owning multiple projects at once.
- Some people may think you are obsessively detailed - but you just consider yourself organized.
- Great with people - able to build strong relationships with team members and clients.
- Comfortable working with strategy, creative elements, numbers, and people.
- Passionate about international education—you see the value in global education and travel.
- Don’t believe in cubicles.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.