We are seeking educators, innovators, doers – and those in between trying to define themselves – for a job that matters abroad. Teach English in China with EF and experience first-hand the impact you can have on the lives of students, while developing yourself personally and professionally through the support of EF’s global network and training. Adventure awaits abroad. Join us.
What can you do in a year?
- Start fresh: do something you can be proud of
- Boost your CV: add international experience to your skill set
- Make a difference: help students achieve their full potential
- Expand your network: form multicultural & multinational friendships
- Travel for fun: explore places in China & Asia
No teaching experience? No Chinese? No problem! All you need is:
- A passport & bachelor’s degree from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
- ESL certification (EF can sponsor)
- Commitment to work abroad for 1 year
What will you do?
- Teach English to students
- Leverage EF’s award-winning multi-media tech & curriculum in the classroom
- Participate in immersive social activities in English
What you will get?
- Competitive local salary (RMB 12,500 - RMB 15,000)
- Monthly performance bonus of up to RMB 1,800 from 7 month's employment onward
- Health insurance
- Professional training + career development
- 21 days paid holiday + flight allowance
- Sponsored legal Z work visa + free hotel for first 2 weeks (minimum)
- Opportunities to continue your career with EF into 2022 and beyond
Make it matter. Join us in our mission of opening the world through education – and live it for yourself. Be part of our international team and make an impact!