Are you passionate about sales and customer experience? Do you want a career in a multicultural and international company? EF Education First is looking for a talent with “nothing is impossible” attitude who wants to help us change our customers lives.
We are looking for a Study abroad consultant who takes ownership and loves to achieve goals!
If you are outgoing, positive and have passion for high pace environments you might be the very right person for this position. You will be working in a fun and ambitious team and be responsible for everything from sales and account management to customer service and follow-up. At EF Education First we believe that ordinary is boring and that work is something you can be truly passionate about.
If you want to know more about what it is like working with EF Japan, please watch our video: We are EF Japan
- Drive sales of our education programs through tele sales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers.
- Support students in building their international academic pathway
- Planning and management of info meetings, sales events and presentations
- Support study abroad procedures and administration
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students
- Communication with overseas offices and schools
- University degree
- 1-5 years of experience in direct sales or customer service
- Passionate about sales and customer experience
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Result driven and flexible with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- A desire to grow a career in an international & multicultural company
- Fluency in Japanese and proficiency in English
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Overseas studying / working experience is a plus
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
EF Education First is the official Language Training Supplier for the Tokyo 2020 Games.