Student Recruitment Consultant (Undergraduate)
Are you looking for a role with a truly global, entrepreneurial organization that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Associate Director of Enrollment to join our San Francisco team. The role is mainly school to student focused and requires 30% traveling through the Central/West Coast region of the U.S. & Canada. Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills are required.
- Assisting the Director of Enrollment with the definition, and implementation of a go-to-market strategy to recruit internationally minded, high quality students from North America for our portfolio of master’s degree programs
- Representing the school at various fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and 'meet and greets' in targeted cities in North America
- Advising prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment & admission process
- Engage and nurture relationships from initial student contact to their arrival on campus
- A Marketing/Business/Administration/Equivalent Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree graduate with 1-3 years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of meeting and exceeding targets
- Market knowledge of the educational industry in Asia Pacific
- International experience (professional or personal)
- Interest in working in a multicultural environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think outside of the box
- Target driven and “nothing is impossible” attitude
- Fluency in written and spoken English, or other Asia language is a plus
At Hult International Business School, students do more than earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are now accredited by the three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.