Hult International Business School is the world’s global business school offering an accelerated MBA degree, a series of one-year Master degrees, an Executive MBA degree, a Bachelor degree and Ashridge Executive Education programs. Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives on Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation—a program that allows students to study on any combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We love exceeding goals, we love speed, and we strive when changes happen. We are quite non-traditional in style, we are entrepreneurs. Fundamentally, we love what we do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and that could potentially change their lives. If you identify yourself with us, please contact us!
Become the world’s most relevant business school
As a Student Enrollment Coordinator, you will join the fast-moving Hult sales team in Luzern, Switzerland. This is an excellent entry level role in a global company and is suitable for someone who is looking to gain sales and administration experience.
You will be contacting and advising our Central and Eastern European candidates over the phone, as well as promoting our different programs to them. We are therefore looking for someone who is very comfortable on the phone, and at ease making a large volume of daily calls.
- Contacting candidates over the phone
- Providing advice over the telephone
- Promoting our top ranked program to potential candidates over the phone
- Interacting with customers in a professional manner, in line with the brand values and principles
- Consistently meeting and exceeding team targets
- Outgoing and ambitious individual
- Preferred experience in sales or telesales
- Experience of working in Europe
- A highly customer-focused nature, target-oriented and multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- International experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Native speaker or fluent in English, preferably fluent in German, Russian or Italian.
Please note that you must have the right to work in Switzerland/Europe to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, London, Dubai, San Francisco & Shanghai. The School's mission is to transform lives by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.