We are looking for talented and committed Spanish teachers to join our friendly, supportive, and enthusiastic academic team. Teachers must show dynamism in the classroom and a commitment to professional development. The main duties will be to plan and deliver high-quality lessons following a blended learning curriculum. The successful candidates will be qualified and talented teachers with an ambition to progress within the industry.
As of now (temporary or permanent) or June to September 2021
- Teach an average of 19-28h hours per week, on a Monday-Friday schedule
- Teach all levels and course types as directed by the DOS or ADOS
- Keep a detailed and comprehensive record of students’ attendance, grades and records of work.
- Attend academic team meetings and contributing to the development of the department
- Attend and contribute to all school staff meetings
- Hold regular tutorials with students and write student reports when required by the DOS
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the school’s academic resources
- Help with the intake of new students if required.
- Occasional participation in social activities designed to help students use their Spanish in real world situations, such as social nights and other events.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Native Spanish
- A university degree in Spanish philology, linguistics or related
- Master in Spanish as a foreign language or teacher training course, desirable
- Post-qualification teaching experience
- A thorough approach to planning and administrative duties
- A strong team player
- Competent to teach using technology or the willingness to learn
- Flexibility to work in a lively demanding school environment
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Live in Malaga or surroundings
- Experience teaching English desirable
We would also be happy to accept applications from candidates who have not completed their studies yet, so that they may be able to gain first practical experience with us through internships or the assistance in academic management.
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We offer you a modern infrastructure, extensive support, a friendly and team-oriented working atmosphere as well as possible perspectives for permanent employment. We are one of the few private language schools in Malaga offering both temporary and permanent employment. In addition, as an international company we offer various national and international further development possibilities. An EF experience is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious teachers to improve their skills and develop techniques and methods through the guidance of our experienced senior academic team and regular professional development sessions. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
We are 45,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.