Shipping and Logistics Coordinator
EF Education First
Cambridge, MA USA
Are you upbeat and outgoing? Do you work well in a team and enjoy sharing new ideas? Do you consider yourself flexible and able to switch gears on a moment’s notice? Are you interested in growing your career in shipping, logistics, and fulfillment? If so, you could be a perfect fit for our Shipping & Logistics team at EF, Education First, the world leader in international education.
This role’s main responsibilities include supporting colleagues through excellent customer service, fulfilling orders, controlling inventory, and operating mailing equipment. Thinking creatively, you will not only apply your existing knowledge and skills to identify ways to improve our service and reduce our costs, but also be the driving force behind these changes. Monitoring marketing material supply/demand, enhancing production workflow, and boosting team morale are all parts of the daily routine.
The ideal applicant will show the ability to lead by example, be self-motivated and take pride in a job well done. Enthusiasm, the ability to multi-task and work with many different people across cultures and departments, will make you an irresistible candidate!
- High-school diploma
- Experience in a fulfillment, shipping/receiving, mailroom, customer service, retail, or hospitality environment is a plus!
- Ability to stay motivated while performing repetitive tasks, while also finding ways to improve processes
- Basic computer skills and knowledge, proficient in MS Office applications, and comfortable learning new software and systems.
- Technical systems for this role include: Internal CRM, SharePoint, FX Ship Manager, MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize. Strong written and verbal communication, and customer service skills are a must
- All team members are expected to cover variable shifts that include 8AM-4:30PM, 9AM-5:30PM, and 10:30AM-7PM
- Ability to work safely and effectively in a fast-paced environment while meeting daily goals
- Comfortable spending a large portion of the day on your feet
- Able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs
Why you’ll love working here:
- Benefits include a competitive base salary and 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Expand your worldview with paid international business travel plus three weeks of paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two).
- We believe our business, like our world, is better when we embrace diversity.
- EF is proud to offer a market-leading health and dental benefits plan.
- Stay healthy with on-site fitness classes, take advantage of discounts to local gyms or join an EF health and wellness organization like our Run Club.
- Build your network by joining one of EF’s employee resource groups, or an EF-inity group such as LGBTQ+ @EF, Black@EF, API@EF, Indigenous@EF, Latinx+@EF Jewish@EF & Parents@EF.
- We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight.
- You will also enjoy comprehensive professional development, free in-house language classes, and a yearly stipend for continued education.
- Explore the neighborhood with discounts to local businesses, concert tickets and sporting events.
- Explore the world with discounts to hotels and flights as well as paid international travel.
- Enjoy our in-house bar, restaurant, hair salon and fitness center
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.