Shipping & Fulfillment Coordinator
EF Education First
Looking for a dynamic role where you can manage multiple projects, work with a variety of interesting people and have fun? Keep reading…
We’re looking for a motivated creative thinker for the position of Shipping & Fulfillment Coordinator to join our team. From order processing, inventory control, and fulfillment you’ll work with a variety of departments and third-party vendors to create a beautiful customer experience. You’ll become an expert in all things printing and shipping. You will apply your knowledge and skills constantly to identify ways to improve our processes and train others to do the same.
- Liaising with sales to ship packages to customers using a variety of couriers.
- Act as a project manager while adhering to timelines and working with multiple departments.
- Communicating with third-party vendors.
- Executing on print production project through our in-house Creative Team.
- Connect with counterparts in Boston and Denver offices to share ideas and best practices.
Who we are:
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers.
- We help teachers and students discover the world.
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight.
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 100 countries.
- Dedicated - we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”.
Who you are:
- Up for the challenge. You want a career with real responsibility.
- Self-Motivated. You’re an energetic team player who can work well independently.
- A People Person. Customer Service is your thing.
- A quick thinker. You can make strategic decisions and own them.
- You know how to go with the flow and don’t let roadblocks get in your way.
- An excellent communicator with a nothing is impossible attitude.
Why you’ll love working here:
It’s not just a job – it’s a way of life. In your role, you can expect to:
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Educationto life.
- Stay healthy. We’re proud to offer a market-leading health and dental benefits plan through League, $500 yearly fitness reimbursement, and various fitness classes and activities.
- Be engaged. We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You’ll also enjoy comprehensive professional development & ability to work with people across departments & offices.
- Have fun. Connect with colleagues at company parties or over beer at the beer fridge. Also can’t forget about the free coffee and snacks!
A little bit about EF Education First:
EF is the world’s largest international education company – providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF’s mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.