EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far, we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries and employees over 37,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
As a Senior Salesforce developer at EF English Live, you will be overseeing and executing the development of features on our Salesforce implementation. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team combined with the best from marketing, operation and product.
You will put your experience to work transforming ideas into features. You are expected to be a key influencer in the team, with the ability to multi-task and when necessary teach and instruct co-workers, you may attend meetings with project stakeholders as required to ensure the needs are met and successfully delivered. You are expected to act as one of the key change agents to reinforce the technical best practices/workflows across the teams in Salesforce. You are expected to be one of key voices in our technical community to not only know how to get the job done, but how we could improve as a whole.
- Responsible for the planning, effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives.
- Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilized through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities.
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
- Work directly with admins and stakeholders.
- Assist QA resource with automation testing.
- Minimum 5+ years’ working experience in salesforce.com products - SF Platform Dev 1, or/and SF Platform Dev 2 certification is a plus.
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components and salesforce.com API.
- Experience in using Java/vs.Net.
- Previous integration experience
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
- Ability to understand business requirements.
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Must be based in Barcelona or commuting distance.
Benefits and fun stuff:
- Work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities).
- Work with passionate and enthusiastic people.
- 28 day holidays/year + Bank Holidays
- Flexible remuneration plan: Private medical insurance, childcare voucher, restaurant tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career opportunities internationally.
- Monthly happy hour in office & Summer & Christmas party - “no expenses spared”. (After Covid)