Senior Salesforce Developer
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far, we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 52,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join the team of the world’s largest online English-language learning business. This position will work along with the Salesforce team, dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com. We are working on a global Salesforce Lightning project implementing a new Salesforce org across the business and the candidate will be responsible to maintain and oversee the development of features with the team, following Salesforce best practices. An ideal candidate is a self-disciplined individual, who can manage their own work, a great communicator, someone that is systematized, organized, and a team player who provides guidance to the team and implementations with high standard of quality.
You will put your experience to work transforming ideas into features. You are expected to be a key influencer in the team, with the ability to multi-task and when necessary teach and instruct co-workers, you may attend meetings with project stakeholders as required to ensure the needs are met and successfully delivered. You are expected to act as one of the key change agents to reinforce the technical best practices/workflows across the teams in Salesforce. You are expected to be one of key voices in our technical community to not only know how to get the job done, but how we could improve as a whole.
- Responsible for the effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives.
- Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilized through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities.
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
- Work directly admins and stakeholders.
- Minimum 4+ years’ working experience in Salesforce.com products - SF Platform Dev 1 or/and SF Platform Dev 2 certification is a plus.
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, and the Salesforce.com API, including experience with AWS integrations.
- Experience in using Java/vs.Net.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and ant tools.
- Experience with automation scripts to support automated testing.
- Ability to understand business requirements.
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Previous CRM development experience.
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.