Do you have what it takes to be our next Senior Sales Consultant? Are you motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company? Are you excited about guiding people’s choices which will change their lives? Are you passionate about travel, learning languages and studying abroad? If so, then we would like to hear from you!
The Sales Consultant is at the heart of what we do at EF “Opening the world though Education”. Many of the most senior leaders at EF today started their career as Sales Consultants, helping students achieve their dreams of going abroad. As a Senior Sales Consultant you are one step ahead, with the potential of being promoted to Country Product Manager within 2-3 years.
With over 55 years of experience, EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With our language and study abroad programs in more than 52 destinations in 21 countries, EF is fulfilling the dream of thousands of people of all ages: learning a language, studying abroad and discovering the world.
As a Senior Sales Consultant at EF you:
- Advise, support our students (and parents) and manage the entire sales cycle of our study abroad programs
- Work in a start-up-like, young and dynamic atmosphere
- Learn to use our sales techniques and become an expert in selling our program
- Work in the heart of Hong Kong in our super modern and friendly office at Times Square
- This role is a stepping-stone into a long-term career at EF, in Hong Kong or abroad. Most Senior Sales Consultants go on to become Country Product Managers at EF!
- Promote and sell our language and study abroad programs through direct customer contact by phone, email and face-to-face interactions
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Lead sales or marketing related projects and support the Country Product Manager, including social media, content marketing, and external events
- Assist in training efforts led by the Country Product Manager
- Represent EF at offsite and onsite events, e.g., guest speaker presentations, school visits, study abroad fairs
- Manage administrative tasks and provide pre- and post-sales customer service to our customers (and parents when applicable)
- Weekend and public holiday shifts will be required
Ideal Personal Qualities:
- High level of personal motivation – a real “self-starter”
- Strong leader
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Charismatic, positive and passionate in their personality
- Well-organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural environment
Ideal Professional Qualities:
- A University degree;
- 4-8+ years of work experience, previous sales and marketing or education industry experience is a plus but not a must
- Fluency in Cantonese and English (written and spoken) essential, Mandarin is a strong plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A hunger to gain management experience;
- Proven sales capability and ability to manage towards targets
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
- Overseas studying / working experience would be an advantage.
What we offer our employees?
- An international, dynamic, non-hierarchical and friendly work environment
- Fixed Salary
- Performance based bonuses and incentives
- Dental, travel and medical insurance
- MPF contribution
- Travel opportunities at our EF schools abroad
- Exciting opportunities for personal and career development
- Staff discounts on gym and yoga
- EF program discount for yourself and family members
- Team events and parties (Halloween, Christmas, Lunar New Year, Summer Party and much more)
If you recognize yourself in the above, and if you are eager to work for a fast-growing multinational company and want to be challenged at the same time, then we are looking forward to receiving your application.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.