As a QA Engineer at EF EdTech you will work as part of a team to deliver the next generation of English teaching and learning solutions. The role also responsible to design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions to meet the short and long term goals of the testing organization.
- Establish and document product test plans.
- Implement and conduct cost-effective comprehensive regression and product tests to ensure product requirements are met.
- Setup, configure and maintain software test labs and test environments.
- Utilize and adapt existing test automation tools.
- Develop and maintain current test automation framework.
- Write test automation code according to manual test cases.
- Report issues through bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, debug, and resolve issues/bugs.
- Update and enrich regression test bed to make it meet the new requirement.
- Stay abreast of industry software testing tools and best practices.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software testing, including designing and implementing complex test plans and test cases, good knowledge of software testing.
- 2+ year of developing or test automation experience.
EXPERIENCE / DEMONSTRATED SKILLS:
- Experience developing automated tests using Selenium and Appium is a plus.
- Experience integrating automation scripts in the CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Database
- Familiar with standard bug reporting tools such as Jira, Bugzilla, or ClearQuest
- You should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An ability to work quickly, efficiently, and to a tight deadline.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- A real passion for working in a team and building great products that delight end users.
- A drive for excellence and improvement.