EF Tours helps students gain new perspectives and build skills for the future through experiential learning. As an accredited institution, we partner with educators across the world to create global education programs that blend classroom, digital, and experiential learning for students.
The Tours Engineering team @ EF Tours is the group of engineering and creative professionals empowering EF to send groups of students and educators on guided educational tours across the world. We power every step of our customer’s journey – from showcasing our tour offerings, to creating personalized itineraries, and collecting their feedback after the tour.
The Senior Manager of Information Security will be accountable for the delivery of the Cyber Security technology vision and adherence to any necessary protocols, policies and regulations or legal requirements. You will be working to identify and safeguard the organization from intrusion, security threats, security weaknesses, software bugs and exploits.
This is a senior role and will involve strategic decision-making to oversee the design and implementation of all IT Security solutions across the technology infrastructure and associated IT systems.
What you’ll do:
- Support in the delivery of an end-to-end security program that involves both an on premise and cloud-based environment. This will involve developing plans for IT security activities.
- Work closely with management and other key stakeholders including managers, analysts, programmers, and other IT Security risk-assessment professionals.
- Work closely with Compliance & Risk, Cyber and Business Teams to assist in managing both in internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely on PCI audits and ensure the required certification is achieved.
Who you are:
- A broad range of experience in managing and delivering security solutions and in-depth knowledge of security tooling and software.
- Demonstrated experience in managing information security operations or incident response activities within a highly complex organization with global stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of risk management techniques and in-depth understanding of security principles and methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of IT security management obligations (including statutory obligations) and requirements.
- Experience in Cloud hosting (Azure/AWS) and on-prem technologies with in-depth understanding of associated security management controls.
- Good understanding of current Cyber security legislation and regulations.
- Good understanding of Data protection and privacy policies.
- Successful track record of effective project coordination, prioritization, collaboration, organization, and timely project delivery.
- Proactive approach in the identification and definition of plans of action to gain efficiencies, reduce complexity and other overall opportunities for improvement.
Nice to have:
- Industry recognized security certifications such as, but not limited to CISSP & CISM
- Certifications in relevant security frameworks would be preferable (such as ISO 27001/ COBIT)
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.