Do you dream of making an impact? We are looking for an ambitious School Marketing Manager to join our Cultural Care team in Düsseldorf or Berlin to help us achieve our goal of being the largest and most trusted au pair program in the world.
Make it matter and sell what you love!
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together au pairs with American host families—providing meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in the U.S.A. for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
In this sales role, you will educate teachers and students about the au pair program. You will report to either the Country Product Manager in Düsseldorf or the Team Lead in Berlin. This is a true hands-on opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with skills in sales and business development.
The position calls for someone who displays a great deal of ownership and autonomy, is very result-driven, organized and has excellent communication skills, both in-person and on the phone.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the business and new sales through working with local schools, universities, job centers, fairs, and similar local institutions
- Increase brand awareness through school visits and presentations, field meetings, fairs, and other local marketing activities
- Collaborate with our regional managers to achieve regional targets
- Plan, organize and execute promotional events
- Develop and implement a long term B2B sales strategy with schools and universities
- Drive B2B sales on the phone through high-quality consultative calls
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with schools through excellent customer service and customer relationship management
Your personal & professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree – marketing or business degree is a plus
- Proficiency in both German and English
- A passion for sales and proven capability with both phone sales and in-person sales
- Excellent written and oral communication and exceptional presentation skills
- Goal-oriented and a competitive attitude
- A real self-starter, able to work without direct supervision and to meet strict targets and deadlines
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Well-organized, strong at prioritizing and attentive to detail
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit with a nothing is impossible attitude and a creative mind
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours
- Must have a valid driver’s license
What we offer:
- An international and dynamic environment with a start-up vibe
- Base salary + bonus potential
- Regular training sessions, team events, kick-offs and get-togethers
- The ability to expand your international network through our monthly professional development opportunities with colleagues from around the world.
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Career mobility options across Germany and abroad within 2-3 years
- Job ticket (or similar), company pension scheme
- Discounts on EF programs
- Weekly fresh fruit, coffee, water
- And many more...
Who we are:
We look for doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people excited by education, communication and travel.
We are proud to be the largest and most trusted au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application, including your CV and cover letter in English.