Do you want to work for world's biggest language travel company? Do you love traveling, other languages and cultures? Are you excited about promoting studying languages abroad to students and adults in the Czech Republic, and changing peoples’ lives? Are you sales driven? Are you interested in an international career? Then keep on reading!
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun, dynamic team that is passionate about our international programs.
The Sales Coordinator (SC) is responsible for sales and customer service for EF’s products in the Czech Republic. In this position, the SCs mainly have customer contact, personally, over the email and over the phone and take care of customers from the first contact with EF until they come back from their trip.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Sales jobs in Prague, Czech Republic delivered to your inbox every week.
- Selling our programs and contacting our customers through phone and email and leading face to face meetings
- Reaching weekly and monthly sales targets and other defined KPIs
- Providing excellent pre and post sales customer service and support
- Participating in events that build brand awareness and increase customers’ interest (schools, universities, company visits)
- Participating in fairs and info-meetings to promote our programs
- Managing our customers database
- Working and performing for a global organization with young and energetic colleagues from all around the world
- University degree (preferably in sales, marketing or business)
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in sales and/or marketing
- Passion for sales and customer contact
- A highly energetic and ambitious self-starter
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Czech and English
- Preferably experience in studying, working and/or living abroad
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.