Job Title: Program Manager (Qualifications)
Location: Ashridge, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS
Reports to: Head of Operations (Coaching & OC Degrees)
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Hult Ashridge Qualifications and Apprenticeships is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organization’s by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Our Qualifications and Apprenticeships are growing quickly, and we are looking to recruit two Program Managers in Qualifications, for the Coaching and Organizational Change suite of programs.
Become the world’s most relevant business school.
This is a rare opportunity to join our excellent qualifications team as a Qualifications Program Manager. To be successful, you will be an organized, flexible and hard-working person who embraces change, brings positive energy to the team and works well under pressure.
Our Program Managers are experts at managing complex, high value academic programs – from an organization, delivery and financial perspective. They have proven skills as communicators, able to influence and negotiate with senior colleagues, work proactively and priority-led to ensure programs are delivered to a very high standard and achieve high student satisfaction.
PMs are creative innovators who will find the most efficient solutions to the demands of a high workload and share best practice with colleagues.
- Proactive management of their Qualifications programs to ensure programs run smoothly; ability to create, follow and maintain clear program plans against which progress, risks and issues can be identified and reported
- Oversee setting up their Qualifications programs on Salesforce to manage the venue booking and program budgets. Use Salesforce to monitor and report revenue, costs and remaining budget, suggest and implement ways to save costs and increase margin
- Be an expert in their program, handbook and regulations, so can advise and respond to student and other queries and train others well as needed eg for new staff
- Guide a team of coordinators/managers to ensure excellent administration of: student enrollment, assessment, marking and results dissemination, student activity and progress tracking, accurate students records and reporting, student financial data and progress
- Supported by a team of coordinators/managers ensure successful delivery of program activities: the student experience, planning and booking logistics/resources, program materials etc.
- Proactively identify resource needs, solving independently or working with others to do so, delegating work effectively to these
- Build excellent relationships with internal teams: faculty, finance, house, sales to share knowledge and mutual needs, be a trusted go to person for their program
- Accurate and timely use of our systems to pay suppliers (including Adjuncts) report and monitor payment and manage student invoices and debt follow up
- Advising, setting up and using strategic technical platforms including Salesforce, our participant portal, Canvas and Zoom and Teams for webinars/online presentations
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office software, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Successful Project or Program Management Experience
- Relational and a team player with a practical can-do attitude – is action, priority and solution focused
- Very organized, plans ahead, attention to detail, gets things right and knows when to stop checking and move to action for optimum quality/speed balance
- Desire for efficiency and constant improvement
- Tach savvy, confident people who embrace change, try new things and exploit technology
- Commercially aware; understands contracts, budgets and identifies savings
- Ability to work with minimum supervision/support and knows when and how to delegate
- A decision maker with the ability to recognize when to defer and when to act
- Educated to degree level or relevant business qualification
- Experience of higher education sector is helpful
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) and Learning Management Systems such as Canvas is desirable but not essential and full training will be given
- 25 days paid holiday each year (3 days typically held for Christmas period shutdown)
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free on-site parking
- Free access to Leadership Live, our award-winning online learning resource tool