Job Title: Program Coordinator, Qualifications
Location: Ashridge, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS
Reports to: Program Manager, Qualifications
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Hult Ashridge Qualifications and Apprenticeships is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school.
Our Qualifications and Apprenticeships are growing quickly, and we are looking to recruit an Admissions Coordinator for the Coaching and Organizational Change qualifications programs. To be successful, you will be an organized, flexible and hard-working person who embraces change, brings positive energy to the team and works well under pressure.
- Admissions & Sales Support
- Ensuring program activities are completed accurately, on time and to client/student satisfaction, supporting Program Manager and Sales Team as required.
- Supporting student admissions by responding to queries, helping to organize an Open Day or info session and being a professional, helpful and welcoming ambassador for Ashridge
- Preparing program materials, such as welcome packs according to program needs, ensuring a professional look and feel with a high level of accuracy
- Student & Finance Data including Invoicing
- Becoming an expert at advising, setting up and using strategic technical platforms including Salesforce/FinancialForce
- Building and managing program/participant portals such as Salesforce or Canvas and any future ones, training and preparing guides to help students and other stakeholders
- Maintaining student record management e.g. ensuring we keep the necessary documents accurate and up to date, communicating to stakeholders as required.
- Being knowledgeable on, and able to use all program tools, products and processes to support the smooth running of programs.
- Other Projects & Responsibilities
- Building effective professional relationships with internal stakeholders; sales, finance, other internal departments
- Leading and actively promoting best practices amongst colleagues, creating noticeable improvements
- Managing other ad-hoc internal projects as required from time to time by Line Manager, providing support to immediate and wider Ashridge
- Proactive, practical and has a can-do attitude – gets things done at pace and is action, priority and solution focused
- Tireless passion for quality
- Tech savvy, flexible and confident person who embraces change, an early adopter who will try new things, exploit technology
- Very organised, plans ahead, attention to detail, gets things right first time quickly
- Desire for efficiency and constant improvement – asks ‘how can we do this better next time?’ and has ideas!
- A questioning mind with an ability to understand, diagnose and identify solutions
- Great communication skills, happy to stand up and talk in front of stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- A decision maker with the ability to recognise when to act and when to follow
Experience and skills required/preferred
- Educated to degree level or relevant business qualification
- Experience of higher education sector is helpful
- Experience of working with online management systems, portals, LMS or Salesforce is desirable
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office software, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- 25 days paid holiday each year (3 days typically held for Christmas period shutdown)
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free on-site parking
- Free access to Leadership Live, our award-winning online learning resource tool