EF Educational Tours is currently looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic candidate to join the Sydney Regional Office Operations department focused on producing Tours for all our EF Products.
As a Production Specialist, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of programs in South Pacific (Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Cook Islands). By working closely with colleagues across the Operations department, your main role is to ensure a beautiful experience for our customers both leading up to, and during the program.
In your role you will also liaise with our Sales and Product Innovation teams situated in North America, to help develop itineraries and educational content in our programs.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Build and execute on a booking strategy for each experience (activity, meal, guides) which meets cost and capacity limitations in line with set quality standards.
- Responsible for overall tour flow, customer experience and quality score (NPS, Overall On Tour Experience, Stay ratings) for tour portfolio
- Improve logistics for each itinerary minimizing travel time and maximizing educational value.
- Working closely with sourcing and tour director management positions to ensure allocations done in timely manner for the tour
- Deliver on customer requests and preferences by maintaining clear communication with suppliers and Tour Directors.
- Project manage all on tour emergencies within portfolio and proactively identify risk areas.
- Monitor customer feedback during the Program and provide support when required.
- Support our sales staff with expert product knowledge to help them sell and adequately prepare our customers before traveling.
- Through deeper analysis of your Programs you will be expected to provided expert insights to help drive improvement in customer experience and product innovation.
- Looks for ways to improve and inspires colleagues to do the same
- Spreads positive energy and makes the workplace a fun environment
- Strives to create a collaborative and dynamic environment on day to day basis
- Shares information and identified best practices openly with colleagues
- Puts the customer in the center and is service minded
- Language: Fluency in English
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident (no visa sponsorship offered)
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Travel experience is a plus
EF Educational Tours allows educators in North America to incorporate international travel into their lesson plans. Our escorted tours, known as the Global Classroom, bring student groups to experience first-hand the very best historic, cultural, and natural sites in the world. For more detailed information, please visit us on www.eftours.com
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.