Entry Level position for an IT Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring that all computers within the company work efficiently and effectively. One of your main duties as an IT Coordinator is to assist teachers and other staff who need immediate help. You will coordinate the assistance by utilizing our helpdesk system and escalating any outages and/or emergencies to your ISM.
- Check iLab computers to ensure optimum performance for student use.
- Check EF iPads to ensure approved apps are installed and functioning correctly.
- Ensure all media rooms (Projector, Sound, PC performance) are working at optimum conditions for teachers’ lectures and assist teachers with any IT issues.
- Open services ticket request with higher level support for any IT related issues.
- Ensure all printers are functioning correctly and order supplies as needed. Also, you must be able to call support and troubleshoot over the phone if necessary.
- Learn the EF identification system to help troubleshoot identification printer issues and student allocations.
- Ensure campus emergency information is printed on the back side of all new IDs.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all IT’s equipment and RMA devices.
- Create Dell support request for hardware issues.
- Assist will all new computer setups (ports available and they are configured correctly).
- Assist in case of an emergency during any outages.
- Check wifi services throughout the campus.
- Troubleshoot basic hardware/software issues.
- Learn how to image computers.
- Assist with special projects from ISM.
Who are you
- You have the ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- You are proactive and communicative when it comes to hardware and software issues.
- You have nowledge of Microsoft office suite (Google suite is a plus).
- You have basic knowledge of networking (Ethernet cable, patch panel, switch, router, access point, etc…)
- You possess an ability to learn how to troubleshoot printing issues.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.