Job Title: Participant Manager
Location: Ashridge House, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS with some flexibility to work from home when suitable.
Reports to: Head of Quality and Innovation, Operations
The Participant Manager is responsible for ensuring our participants have an excellent experience while attending our face to face and online programs. This means you make sure they get the information they need when they need it – from welcome pack to final certificate - and providing a warm welcome either face-to-face or virtually during their program. The ability to run the technology for online programs and ensure production quality has become a key feature of the role, and you will also need to work efficiently on internal systems such as Salesforce. Training (formal and on-the-job) will be given.
This is a rare opportunity to join our accomplished team in a varied role with responsibility and purpose (see About Us) alongside motivated people and for a global organisation committed to career development.
- You are responsible for the participant ‘journey’ from welcome pack to final certificate including providing the care and support they need to gain the most from their time with us
- Creating excellent information packs and program portals, working with your project manager and program director to include all the documents, assessments, and activities they need
- Running orientation calls to clarify expectations, answer questions and prepare participants for the program ahead
- Answering participant queries in a timely, accurate and extremely helpful manner
- Liaising with Ashridge House colleagues to arrange logistics for onsite programs including the classroom set up, materials, accommodation, meals, and transport
- Hosting participants on onsite programs, ensuring they have the information and resources they need to have the best program experience
- Working with faculty to prepare the technical elements of online programs & ensure best practice for engaging and professional program delivery
- Providing excellent technical facilitation for online programs
- Inputting to program debriefs to identify and contribute to future improvements
- You are an inherently positive, solution-focused person who believes ‘nothing is impossible’
- Naturally organized, you have it all planned out, are efficient and on top of the details
- It matters to you that your work is always of the highest quality – and you will go above and beyond to deliver an excellent experience for clients
- With great people skills, you enjoy working confidently with senior clients and colleagues
- You are agile, tech-savvy and thrive in dynamic, entrepreneurial environments
- You naturally motivated and take ownership, but work closely with your team too
- When a job is done, you start thinking ‘how can we do this better next time?’
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree or equivalent and track record of good academic grades
- Experience working with B2B clients, preferably with large international companies.
- Confident with technology; ideally Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce
- Evidence of business acumen and creating customer satisfaction
- Excellent communicator and works well in a team
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a positive, and genuine, impact on people’s lives
- Work with an amazing group of people from across the world.
- Work from our beautiful Ashridge House in Berkhamsted, with flexibility to work some from home when suitable.
- As a global company with premium offices worldwide, you will have a network of locales to exchange between as you grow with the company.
- 25 days holiday.
- Access to the company pension and healthcare schemes including an option to join the private medical insurance
- Regular social activities.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities, including access to Leadership Live, our award-winning online learning resource tool.
Hult Ashridge Executive Education (providing leadership development training) is - together with EF Corporate Solutions (providing language learning solutions for companies and governments) - the B2B division of EF Education First. Our B2B division helps over 2,500 companies around the world to strengthen and enhance their leadership and communication abilities. For more information, have a look at https://www.hult.edu/en/executive-education/ and https://www.ef.com/wwen/corporate/
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with a 50-year mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we’re located in 600 offices and schools across 50 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences. Visit https://careers.ef.com
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about - we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, socio-economic background, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience, and everything else that makes you unique.
Applications should consist of a CV and brief cover letter, explaining why you think you are a suitable candidate for this role. If you are successful in your application, you will be invited to an interview.