Are you innovative and passionate about online marketing? Do you want a career in an international and dynamic company? EF Education First is looking for a professional with “nothing is impossible” attitude who wants to help us change our customers lives.
As Online Marketing Coordinator, you are one of the key players in our marketing team in leading online activity to operate our business to the maximum.
You have responsibility and accountability for creating and executing innovative, cost effective online marketing activities using advanced online marketing tools. This means your priority is to aggressively improve the number of visits to the website, their conversion to leads and new student status, grow the number of continuing students, and grow the performance of sales teams.
You are responsible for developing, optimizing and implementing online marketing budget and initiatives, including related analytics to acquire leads and new customers for target segment and age group. You will work closely with marketing manager in Tokyo sit next to you and will have a assistance from our global marketing team in Hong Kong , London, Switzerland to deliver the best online marketing practices and achieve our goals in lead generation.
If you want to know what it is like working for EF Japan and meet some of our people, please watch our video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dORSMMxHOZs">We are EF Japan
- Generate online leads for study abroad and learning language abroad with EF
- Manage day-to-day in-house online marketing budget and activities for EF including budget planning, placements booking and reporting
- Run social media assets for EF Japan/ Owned media
- SNS Paid Ad. planning and running / Paid Media
- Work closely with other departments and teams to support all online assets enhancements, to create banners, new landing pages, ad copies and content; / Earned Media
- Maintain ongoing communication with EF global strategy, support local lead generation process, share best practices and experience
- Create and manage special online projects (on the partners' sites) targeted to lead generation in target age groups
- Analyze promo campaigns performance and report on KPIs and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Generate new ideas to find new sources of lead generation, drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, research and report on market trends and competition
- Manage and supervise external advertising agencies.
- A persuasive salesperson of ideas and services
- A multi-tasker to the extreme
- A great listener and a great presenter
- A perfectionist in your detailed planning and preparation
- A talented fixer of difficulties
- A fun, confident and authoritative communicator.
- A positive, flexible can-do attitude in a fast-growing and changing environment
- Japanese language is your mother tongue
- Experienced in online marketing and project management
- English language skills min B1 (CEF)
- Technologically advanced IT user
- Desire to develop marketing skills
- Pro-active and positive approach to life
- A multi-tasking to the extreme
EF Education First is the world’s largest private education company focusing on academic, language, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 600 offices and schools with a global presence in more than 100 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. Since 1965, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. In Japan, EF Education First has 1 language school and 7 offices across the country.
EF Education First is the official Language Training Supplier for the Tokyo 2020 Games.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity is a strength and your gender, age, race, religion or sexual orientation does not matter – what we care about is that you are as passionate about our mission and our customers as we are.