We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we work really hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process. All our employees have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, but most of all love to have fun together.
Does this sound familiar? Are you looking for your next challenge?
If so, read on.
As a Marketing Intern, you will have the following responsibilities
- Support in the planning and execution of campaigns
- Assist in the planning and execution of EF events, as well as promotion efforts for these events
- Manage and create interaction on our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, EF Blog, Twitter
- Create and send direct e-mailings
- Liaise with schools to partner up for academic projects
- Find partnership opportunities and follow up on execution of projects agreed on
- Offline promotion activities towards students and other audiences, both through event participation and guerilla marketing activities
- Production and translation of offline materials
- Tracking and optimizing the web traffic via SEO, link building, SEA, social ads and remarketing activities
- You are proactive and like to take initiative. You always see opportunities to improve.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a strong interest in everything that’s connected to online and offline marketing.
- You live to travel and always want to learn new languages.
- You are independent and easily adapt to an environment that constantly changes.
- You like to work in team.
- Fully fluent in French, fluent in English; Dutch is a plus.
- Preferably long term internships, but short terms (minimum 3 months) can be discussed as well.
- Dates can be adjusted according to the demands of the school.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.