- Brussels, Belgium
Our office is comprised of a young, dynamic team. We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we work really hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process. All our employees have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, but most of all love to have fun together.
Does this sound familiar? Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, read on.
- Support in the planning and execution of campaigns
- Assist in the planning and execution of EF events, as well as promotion efforts for these events
- Manage and create interaction on our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, EF Blog, Twitter
- Create and send direct e-mailings
- Liaise with schools to partner up for academic projects
- Find partnership opportunities and follow up on execution of projects agreed on
- Offline promotion activities towards students and other audiences, both through event participation and guerilla marketing activities
- Production and translation of offline materials
- Tracking and optimizing the web traffic via SEO, link building, SEA, social ads and remarketing activities
- You are proactive and like to take initiative. You always see opportunities to improve.
- You are passionate about what you do and have a strong interest in everything that’s connected to online and offline marketing.
- You live to travel and always want to learn new languages.
- You are independent and easily adapt to an environment that constantly changes.
- You like to work in team.
- You are native in French, fluent in English; Dutch is a plus. Applications from non-native speakers will not be accepted.
- Preferably long term internships, but short terms (minimum 3 months) can be discussed as well.
- Dates can be adjusted according to the demands of the school.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top