EF Education First, the world leader in international education is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join to our marketing team.
Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. We’re global - we have a presence in over 100 countries.
The Marketing Coordinator will help spread visibility through unique, creative, Ambassador program related events and social media activations in Spain.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Contributes to the generation and requalification plans of interested parties to travel with EF
- Contributes to the development of the incentive structure for Brand ambassadors
- Tracks the redeemable "points" of Brand ambassadors
- Contribute to the development of the distribution plan for catalogs and other materials to schools, faculties, interested parties and former participants in EF programs and brand ambassadors
- Contributes to the development of the e-mail and sms distribution plan to interested parties, former participants in EF programs and brand ambassadors
- Implements the agreements reached with the influencers
- Implements the agreements reached with old or new partners
- Supports the Marketing Director in other tasks that are required
Education and experience requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years of proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Familiarity with Salesforce would be a plus
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Occasional travel may be required
That's What We Offer
- Work Schedule Monday to Friday
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible remuneration: transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets, private medical insurance
- Cool perks such as free coffee every day
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- A fast learning environment with a motivated international team
- Working in our beautiful Barcelona office
- Annual gross salary 25.000€ - 28.000€