EF High School Exchange Year (a division of EF Education First) is seeking a passionate and results-oriented Global Paid Search Manager to join our international, fun, and energetic in-house marketing team in the heart of Zurich, Switzerland.
Who you are:
You're an experienced Search Marketer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great international working environment.
We are looking for an analytical Search Engine Marketing Manager to join our Performance Marketing team and lead the optimization of Search Engine Marketing campaigns. She or he should be accustomed to: analyzing and managing large-scale Google, Bing, and other campaigns, translating strategy into concrete plans with agencies and internal partners, leveraging data-driven insights to design rigorous campaign and feed experiments, and iterating upon campaign & audience segmentation approaches to refine paid investment efficiency.
This position reports directly to the Head of Marketing.
- Oversees day to day management of large portions of EF HSEY’s Global SEM campaigns, optimizing towards strict performance goals via campaign development, testing, learning, bid strategies, targeting, and optimization
- Building and running AB-testing across various landing pages with the support of the central marketing team
- Direct stakeholder management: communicating with senior management and country managers on latest trends and market developments
- To deliver reporting, insights, and forecasts that accurately and appropriately measures channel performance on a daily through annual basis
- Works with analytics to build incrementality tests to set up accurate attribution models for all tactics within the channel and discover optimization opportunities cross-channel
- Collaborates with internal, cross-functional partners to strengthen the search strategy, such as the Salesforce Marketing Cloud team in building cross-channel user journeys
- Stays on top of the always-evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging technology
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Three or more years of relevant work experience with search marketing
- You are a natural collaborator who is able to build positive relationships across the company and drive decision-making
- You have strong critical thinking skills coupled with a bias towards action so as to anticipate and navigate the constantly changing marketing landscape
- You have relevant experience in online marketing and have gained extensive knowledge of Google AdWords
- You have very good Excel skills and analytical abilities as well as an affinity for numbers and innovative technologies
- You enjoy having direct contact with stakeholders and you impress with a clear and appreciative style of communication
- You are keen to take responsibility and you have a highly self-motivated and assertive personality
- Digital agency / consulting experience a plus
- Fluent in English and preferably mastering a second language (German/Italian/Spanish/Japanese)
- A go-getter with a get things done attitude
- Willingness to travel on occasion
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Let’s talk about the Perks
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy?
At EF Zurich, it’s things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- German language class reimbursement
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- A friendly and international environment at a centrally located office in Zurich, Selnau
- Daily awesomeness and monthly happy hours
- Free on-site gym and a mixture of free subsidized weekly classes
- Free half-tax which is a yearly discount card (50% off) for all public transportation in Switzerland
- A range of free tickets for access to museum and the zoo around Zurich
- On-site subsidized crèche
- Yearly ski trips and sponsored sports events, including triathlons and running events
- Staff discounts at gyms, restaurants, cafes, shops, language classes, etc.
- Discounts on hotels and flights for yourself, family and friends
- Free bi-weekly trainings on either company information or soft skills
- Subsidized attendance to toastmaster club
About EF High School Exchange Year
EF High School Exchange Year connects enthusiastic high school students from around the world with caring families across the USA, UK & Ireland. Together, we build bonds of friendship and trust that have the power to change the world.
Since 1979, our team of dedicated local coordinators and staff have helped over 90,000 students from nearly 40 countries participate in international exchange programs. Our tradition of excellence combined with our unparalleled support on the local and national levels, has made us the world leader in high school exchange.
About EF Education First
We’re 52,000 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities.