EF English Center Riyadh is currently looking for teachers to join our team. This position is initially part-time but qualified teachers will be considered for full-time when dictated by student enrollment. Interested candidates should apply with a cover letter and resume.
As an EF Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching English language courses to students ranging between 13 and 80 years old. The curriculum is a blended learning program using communicative techniques combined with interactive technology.
Duties and responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Teaching high-quality classes implementing the Efekta Learning System
- Completing the necessary administrative work required for classes in a timely manner
- Supporting your colleagues by participating in collaborative training sessions
- Comfortable teaching with the latest technology
- Comfortable with class observations
- Passion to teach and develop your skills
- Positive attitude and engaging personality
- A team player attitude
- Creativity and able to work independently in course design and lesson planning
- Willing to challenge yourself by teaching a variety of levels and specialty classes
- Can teach IELTS prep course
- Fully fluent in English Language
- University degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree preferred
- TEFL certificate (CELTA or equivalent)
- Must be legally able to work in Riyadh
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience to adult students in an ESL environment
- Highly motivated, proactive and positive
- Organized and thorough and able to work well under pressure and within strict time constraints
- Excellent planning and organization skills, with good attention to detail
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.