We're looking for passionate English teachers to join our teaching center in Al-Ula, Saudi Arabia, one of the oldest cities in the Arabian Peninsula and home to Hegra, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Are you confident and charismatic? Do you love exploring different places and cultures? Do you thrive in entrepreneurial, dynamic and busy environments? Then this might be the job for you!
In terms of mindset, we all have a ‘going above and beyond, never settling for the status quo' mindset. If you think the same and want to be the person who makes a difference for our students, then don’t hesitate, apply!
In this role you will plan, prepare and deliver the EF academic program through structured and interactive lessons and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction. Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Lesson planning and preparation before each class;
- Teaching classes every weekday following the EF methodology;
- Classroom Management, including management of student behavior;
- Facilitating testing during the course, including marking tests and weekly homework;
- Monitoring daily attendance and keeping up to date records and paperwork;
- Attending teacher meetings;
- Creating a rapport and one team feeling across the center
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA degree
- TEFL 60 hours, or CELTA/CertTESOL;
- Enthusiastic, organized and a natural leader;
- Highly responsible, approachable and friendly;
- Ability to create a positive learning environment;
- Familiarity with computers and tablets;
- Salary: From 2700 USD/month net
- Accommodation: Single studio or shared 2 bedroom flat
- Housing, flights, insurance included
- Start date: 20 Sep 2021. Arrive 1-2 weeks prior to start date. 6/9 month contracts
- Complete fluency in English
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.