Summer Job to start immediately
Working with people from around the world, developing yourself and providing others with amazing, new experiences... is that what you would love to do this Spring and Summer? Then this might be the job for you!
EF Oxford is searching for Activity Leaders this Spring and Summer season. This would be the perfect job to boost your CV by gaining experience in working in an international and academic company.
What will you be doing
Every day is different from taking students on unique excursions to running epic themed Murder Mysteries while dressed as your favourite film character!
- The role also includes admin duties, such as taking registers and welfare duties.
- Leads groups of international students on a variety of activities and day trips
- Creates a lively atmosphere during excursions, delivering excellent customer service
- Takes responsibility for health and safety of all students including completing and adhering to risk assessments and emergency situations in line with EF policy and procedures
- Delivers an initial welcome briefing to students before an activity
- Ensures the welfare of all students, with a focus on students under 18 years of age, making sure robust procedures are followed to ensure their safety and wellbeing.
- Ensures the EF behaviour code is followed by all students at all times and informs the
- Assists with other duties as requested by the Activity Manager or Customer Support Manager
What is required?
To be successful in this role, we need you to be legally able to work in the UK. Therefore, you need to have a UK/EU passport or a work permit. To keep up with the standards in our school, you also need to have a B2 English level.
In our company, we all have a ‘going above and beyond, never settling for the status quo’ mindset. If you think the same and want to be the person who makes a difference for our students, then don’t hesitate and apply!
Our Activity Leader roles are flexible this is an hourly job and must of the excursions are on Saturday and Sunday
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.